Best Handheld Vacuum for Pet Hair in 2020
Table of Contents
- Our Top List
- 1. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum
- 2. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vacuum
- 3. Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vacuum
- 4. WELIKERA Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- 5. NOOX Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Dirt Devil M08230RED Hand Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1
- Buying Guide
Nowadays everything is all about speed and convenience and the art of cleaning is certainly not an exception to that.
Vacuum cleaners certainly have gone a long way. From long and bulky machines to literally gizmos that fit in your bag, handheld vacuums have certainly defined the phrase “Clean as you go”
With the buzz of everyday life, it’s really important that we maintain a tidy home despite busy and tight schedules.
So read up because I’ve compiled a list of amazing handhelds that have proven to be handy in getting yourself out of that “tangled” mess.
Our Top List
Knowing how we just love pets in all their cuddliness, we can all agree that they’re really a good bunch to keep around…err…well most of them. Pet hair really does get into everything we don’t want them to be.
From carpets to flooring, and more, stick around so you know which handheld vacuum is best for you.
1. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum
Your Friendly Neighborhood Vacuum
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is my top handheld of choice. This vacuum works perfectly on surfaces like upholstery, stairs, and automotive furnishing.
The Bissel works hard on hard surfaces. Having a 4-amp power rating, you can be sure that it will definitely pack enough power to remove unwanted hair left by your pets
The Pet Eraser takes out dirt from places you never knew were there. With its Cyclonic Cleaning System, the suction isn’t simply sucking for fun. The air movement is well coordinated so as to not only effectively remove debris, but also to dislodge sediments.
Given these features, the Bissell Pet Hair is indeed worthy of the number one spot.
- Comes with two nozzles (contoured and hard) for better cleaning flexibility
- 16 feet power cord for maximum mobility
- Uses multi-layer filtration system
- Works well on different types of surfaces
- Lightweight vacuum cleaner
- Small waste canister
- Really loud noise while operating
2. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vacuum
A Decent Alternative
Another handheld that you should consider is the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vacuum. Though kind of similar to the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser vacuum, their primary difference is their main power source. This one relies on batteries while the corded one needs to be plugged in.
The Bissell has a motorized foot that gives a substantial amount of suction power. This allows the tool to conduct deep cleaning in just a single pass.
It also comes with different attachments, such as the crevice tool and upholstery tool, so that you have options for dealing with various surfaces and areas easily.
- Easy-to-empty waste bin
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Extremely portable; you can bring it anywhere
- Comes with three cleaning attachments
- Dual-action filtration system to improve the longevity of its filter
- Limited operating time
- The canister is small for long operations
3. Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II Hand Vacuum
Great Battery Life
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect II is a nice vacuum overall. It offers powerful suction and impeccable deep-cleaning capability and it also can be used for sweeping different kinds of surfaces in your house.
Whether it’s the couch, stairs, or plain rough surfaces, the Shark munches up dirt as a Great White would. The Pet Perfect II is powered by an 18V battery. It also has a wall mount in where you can use it when you are charging this tool, however, with its substantial battery life, it takes a really long time before you can have it at full.
Nevertheless, this model can definitely do the job when it comes to keeping your Pet’s hair away from everything.
- Can work on different kinds of surfaces
- Has a Long operating time
- Comes with a wall mount for optimized charging
- Lightweight and versatile
- Twister cyclonic technology provides consistent and powerful suction
- Brush extension is seemingly flimsy
- Does not charge quickly
4. WELIKERA Cordless Handheld Vacuum
Vacuum With An LED Feature
This vacuum possesses a highly dynamic suction feature. From dust crumbs to pet dander, the Welikera is extremely versatile and can be used for cleaning everything everywhere.
The Welikera comes with an LED light feature. It’s nice to see it light up at night but unless you want your neighbors knocking on your door, it would be best to clean during the day.
All the essential cleaning attachments like the crevice tool and dusting wand come with this device as well. With this model, you’ll certainly love the cleaning experience.
- HEPA filter is washable for better longevity
- Comes with a LED light for relentless cleaning applications
- Notable durably construction
- Can be used on different home furnishings and surfacesBagless dirt bowl is transparent for easier cleanup
- Suction power is not as strong as most of its counterparts
5. NOOX Car Vacuum Cleaner
The Handheld For Cars
If your car is constantly being infested by fur, then you might want to consider investing in this tool vacuum. The NOOX Car Vacuum Cleaner can provide astute performance in cleaning the interiors of your automotive.
It comes with a long cord around 15 feet which makes cleaning easier since you can move a lot freely. The HEPA filter is removable allowing you to wash the filter so you can maintain it properly and it can last longer than usual filters
Notably, the NOOX Car Vacuum Cleaner has a large housing which is really a problem since it kind of removes the sense of being portable. However, with it comes large trash bins and compartments which will definitely store more without having to constantly empty them.
- Comes with a variety of cleaning attachments
- HEPA filter is washable and reusable
- Rugged construction makes it durable
- The cord makes the vacuum bulky
- The hose is rigid meaning not much twist and turn
6. Dirt Devil M08230RED Hand Vacuum Cleaner
Strong Suction Power Compared To Its Peers
The Dirt Devil is the nightmare of all dirt and debris around your home. It comes with a motorized brush that provides an exceptional suction capability and can take out any clutter and tangled furs from your car interiors, upholstery, and stairs.
Of course, this wouldn’t be possible if the vacuum doesn’t have a 4-amp motor integrated into its system. The crevice tool of this device has a stretchable hose. Thanks to this design, the vacuum is capable of reaching tight areas and spaces in your house.
The cord length is adequate, too, so you can clean continuously without the need to unplug and if you can stand its noisy operation.
- Strong suction power
- Easy to maneuver and control
- Large capacity bin
- Motorized brush feature
- It is very noisy
- Some parts seem flimsy
For light and quick cleaning, nothing can beat handheld vacuum cleaners and there is no arguing about that. These tools are considerably smaller than standard vacuums and though they aren’t as powerful, they can certainly give you the same results given the right tool for the job.
With all of its features, this particular unit really deserves the number one spot. It is the perfect tool for eliminating mess in a variety of areas and surfaces and It also has the essential amenities that improve its performance in terms of being dynamic and convenient to use. Nonetheless, all vacuums that I featured here can provide satisfactory performance. With them around, you can always catch up with your pets and catch their fur where they fall.
If you’re looking for a handheld vacuum, you’re looking for a cleaning tool that can provide you mobility and convenience. Some people tout handhelds as weak cleaning devices and we really couldn’t blame them – battery-powered devices are just weaker compared to their corded counterparts.
However, in this modern age, handhelds are already capable of delivering the same results as their industrial counterparts. Their power is something that you should not underestimate anymore.
Cordless or Corded
A handheld vacuum doesn’t mean that it has to be automatically cordless. A lot of models out there have one. If those cables or wires annoy you, then you should invest in a cordless model or you can go totally hands-free with a robot vacuum.
Take note, however, there is a big difference between cordless and plugged-in type vacuums.
Last update on 2020-04-08 at 03:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API