The Best Roomba for Pet Hair 2022
Table of Contents
We all know how daunting it’s to clean your house. And much more if you own a furry pet! In fact, cleaning those shed fur and hair is a very tedious process. It may take you time and effort, especially if you are doing it manually.
Personally, I can’t stand cleaning those shed fur every now and then. So, I decided to make a purchase that changed my cleaning habits forever! And, I got myself the best Roomba for pet hair recently.
It’s best for me because it fits all my cleaning needs and wants. And if you are looking for the same, this guide is just appropriate for you.
Top 8: Roomba Reviews
Last update on 2022-01-22 at 20:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Ecovacs Deebot N79S
If you are aiming to get the Roomba 850, you may want to check the Ecovacs Deebot N79S first. This is because it’s much cheaper but functions similarly to the popular 850.
For a price that falls under $300, you could already have a robot vacuum cleaner that has 3 cleaning modes.
Also, the N79S features the anti-drop and anti-collision sensors. So, users could really expect a life-long cleaning experience with the Ecovacs N79S.
- Smart features
- It offers directional control
- Only works with 5 GHz Wi-Fi Modules
- Needs cleaning every after use
- Poor customer service
2. ILIFE V3S Pro
Dyson products are always seen as effective ones but if you are looking for a much cheaper deal, you may want to check the ILIFE V3S Pro Robotic Vacuum. In fact, I consider this the best Roomba for pet hair if the cost is the biggest factor in your buying decision.
You could purchase this for a price under $160. And just like any Dyson robot, the V3S Pro automatically charges itself. Also, the heart of its technology is focused on pet hair care. So, the V3S Pro is essentially designed for picking up hair, fur, dirt, and debris.
- Easy and convenient to use
- It comes with a programmable schedule system
- It has an automatic docking system
- Designed for hard floors only
- The dustbin is small
- Short battery life
3. iRobot Roomba 620
The Roomba 635 is very popular for its sophisticated sensors and brushes. It actually lifts and cleans hair, debris, and dirt. But, the price may surprise you since you purchase it for a price under $300.
Fortunately, there is a great alternative to the 635. iRobot released the Roomba 620 for this very reason.
In fact, you can have one now for a price that falls under $150. And what’s great about is that it’s work just the same with the Roomba 635.
However, the difference is that the 620 is much smaller and lighter. Also, the battery is not as effective as the 635. But still, it works decently.
- Cleans decently
- It features a 3-cleaning system
- The hair and debris build-up
- The battery has apparent issues
4. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
If you know Roomba 770, you know that this costs more than a thousand bucks. And it’s quite expensive to be considered as the best Roomba for pet hair today. Luckily, I found some great alternatives to the famous Roomba 770. And it’s the Eufy BoostIQ 11S Slim.
For a price that falls under $200, you can already have a pretty decent pet hair cleaner.
Apparently, it features the BoostIQ technology that strengthens its cleaning ability when extreme dirt, hair, and dust are around.
It can boost its system up to 2 times its normal state. Also, it’s very compact and lightweight which makes it very easy to use.
- Battery life is excellent
- It can cover hard floors and carpets
- It has a large bin and very effective filtration
- Poor customer service
- Not very durable
- It gets stuck at times
5. Shark ION
Shark ION Robot Vacuum is one of the most underrated robot vacuums of today.
Little did everyone know that this cleaning device is very effective and convenient. And if you have a furry pet cat, you will love this for sure.
What makes it so fitting for cats is that its cleaning system has sensors that primarily focus on cat’s hair build up on the floor.
While it’s great for cat owners, it can be beneficial to other pet owners as well.
For a price that falls under $300, you could already have a robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair that features a self-cleaning function.
- Long life batteries
- Has self-cleaning features
- Works with Alexa
- A little expensive
- No definite warranty terms
- It lacks replacement filters
6. Proscenic 790T
The Proscenic 790T Robot Vacuum Cleaner might be your best Roomba for pet hair, especially if you are inclining towards buying the Roomba 805.
Apparently, the 790T is a lot similar to the Roomba 805.
Instead of spending a price that would fall between $500 and $600, you can get the 790T for a price that falls under $250.
Also, considering its smart features, this purchase can be quite a steal.
- You can map and direct the cleaning methods
- Sleek and classy appearance
- It can mop and sweep as well
- It gets stuck
- Not durable
- The robot is too tall
7. Eufy BoostIQ Robovac 11+
The Eufy 11+ is another excellent alternative to Roomba 770 because Eufy 11S slim and 11+ are almost the same. The only difference between the two Eufy vacuum cleaners is the size and dimension.
Eufy 11S Slim is much smaller and lighter. While 11+ is a bit bigger, it’s designed for heavy-duty purposes. It never misses a spot when cleaning your pet’s shed fur and hair.
For a price that falls under $200, you could already have a pretty decent pet hair vacuum cleaner.
- For heavy-duty purposes
- It features an anti-scratch material in the body
- It comes with 3-point cleaning system
- It can be quite noisy at times
- It gets stuck most of the time
- Does not sensor edges and corners
8. iRobot Roomba 960
iRobot Roomba 980 may be the most popular in the market today, but it can be quite expensive for most pet parents and homeowners.
Fortunately, there is a much cheaper option that you could choose. So, this is the iRobot Roomba 960.
Similar to the 980, Roomba 960 features a wi-fi connectivity module. Also, it works well with Alexa, and it comes with a dedicated application that would allow you to navigate and control the robot.
For a price that falls under $700, you may already have the best Roomba for pet hair today.
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Long battery life
- Not great with area rugs
- Poor customer service
Out of all the robot vacuum cleaners that I have listed, the one that I find the best for me is the Shark ION Robot Vacuum. Aside from the fact that it’s the most loved cleaner by many pet owners, it suits my cleaning needs and wants.
It has very long and stable battery life. Also, it works well with all of my Alexa-enabled gadgets. Moreover, it’s very reliable when it comes to cleaning shed fur and hair.
While it’s the best for me, it does not necessarily mean that this will be applicable as well on your end. And the reason why I’ve put up this guide is to help you expand your options and knowledge about different robot vacuum cleaners of today.
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
- Auto-Clean plus 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes: Smart motion guided auto-clean mode, plus single room & spot mode for targeted cleaning, & edge mode for hard-to-clean edges.
- Ecovacs Basic Features: Includes our unique 3-stage cleaning system, anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, 120 minute battery life, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, air filtration, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc.
- 1-Year Warranty, plus Accessories: Includes (1) remote control, (1) main brush, (2) side brushes, (1) docking station & fantastic customer support. Note, we can not guarantee after-sales service to customers outside the United States.
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
Last update on 2022-01-22 at 21:22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Today, the number of robot vacuum cleaners in the market is quite increasing. For many first-time buyers, it can get very challenging to purchase the right one for you. So, I’ve included in this list the factors that you would need to consider when buying the best Roomba for pet hair.
Size and Weight
Many pet parents and homeowners would choose a more compact and lighter Roombas because they are much more convenient. However, if you prefer heavy-duty cleaners, then expect that the robot will be much heavier.
When choosing your ideal Roomba, you must consider all the cleaning features. Normally, these features are smart enough to provide enough convenience and reliability.
Also, you must consider the brush, filtration, and side brushes as well since they are all factors to having an excellent robot cleaner.
The lifespan of the battery must also be regarded. You must choose the robot cleaners that can operate up to 75 minutes averagely. Also, opt to choose for the ones that have self-charging feature.