The Best Pet Hair Vacuums for Hardwood & Tile 2021
Table of Contents
n our war against pet hair and dander, we find ourselves scratching our heads amid the sea of endless vacuums that promise to do the trick, but which one is the best really?
Like me, I’m sure cleanliness is an absolute necessity for your homes. And when we have the pleasure of living with our furry companions, we know that the usual effort is not enough; we have to up the ante.
Our Top 6 List
Last update on 2021-07-05 at 20:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We did a little digging, and we found these worthy contenders in the search for hailing the best vacuum for hard floors and pet hair.
1. Bissell PowerEdge Pet 81L2A Hard Floor Vacuum
The Bissell 81L2A is a nice budget pick since it is under $100. The model comes with a nozzle that has a nifty V shape which makes gathering bigger chunks of debris and dirt easier for users. It can gather both small and large dirt particles.
The device also comes with the Swivel Motion feature which makes cleaning open spaces and floors a SNAP.
It has a lengthy 20-ft. cord, a small, lightweight design that guarantees better maneuverability and transport from one spot to another and can manage hard floors well.
- Easy to use with small and lightweight design
- Has sufficient power for cleaning dirt and debris
- Has cyclonic action
- Does not have HEPA filtration
- Isn’t as efficient with carpets
- Noticeable backflow of dirt
2. Shark Rocket DeluxePro HV322
Vacuum cleaners from the brand were provided improvements in the more recent models, thus its quality is enhanced and will satisfy consumers who plan to invest in mid-range products.
The model can be maneuvered easily and it can tackle moving around all sorts of home fixtures.
It works great on hardwood flooring too. It has a nice selection of accessories and while it does not come fully assembled, putting them together doesn’t take long.
- Comes with great suction
- Can clean floors and even ceilings due to longer 32-ft cord
- Includes swivel steering
- Has low air circulation
- Does below average work on carpeting
- Dirt canister smaller compared to other models
3. Dibea D18 Lightweight Handheld
The Dibea D18 is a lightweight, cordless model that’s very affordable and is another good budget find for those not wanting to spend more than a hundred bucks on a vac.
It comes with a handheld design and has a cyclonic system that can keep all that dust away from the motor of the device and make for more powerful suction.
The unit also includes a cleaning head which has carbon fiber that has anti-static properties so it can efficiently clean dirt and debris.
The dust cup is see-through and can be emptied of contents easily. For convenient cleaning, it can be disassembled before a wash. It is recommended to be used on bare floors, hardwood floor surfaces, thinner carpeting, and rugs.
- Has a swiveling head which operates well
- Easy to empty dirt canister
- Has sufficient suction power
- Primary cleaning head might have to work hard on bigger dirt
- Filter acquires dirt buildup easily
- Does not have HEPA filtration
4. Shark Rotator NV752
The Shark Rotator retails for less than $300 and is an upright model. It has a few unique aspects; the pet tool and the cleaner head are not air-powered and instead, operate by means of electricity.
It also comes with a particular technology (probably magic?) which allows it to have steady, dependable suction power.
This is a unit that is a great choice for people who have respiratory allergies since it comes with an Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a Lifetime HEPA filter.
For better maneuverability all around fixtures, it has trusty swivel steering and smooth wheels. Better yet, it comes with a longer warranty at 7 years max plus built-in light for excellent coverage in dimly-lit spots.
- Includes HEPA filtration and Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology
- Allows users to clean up under fixtures without moving them
- Comes with a bigger dirt and debris capacity
- Can be quite heavy
- Hose has to be pulled carefully since it tips over easily
- Pricier than most models
5. Hoover UH70210
It has a lightweight design which makes it a breeze to use.
It comes with the WindTunnel technology and 5-position height adjustment for carpets.
Users won’t need to manually wind the cord up; all they need to do is to just merely tap its pedal lightly and the device will set off its cord rewind. Storage is made simpler as well due to its foldable handle.
The unit comes with both HEPA and carbon filters which takes in allergens and pet odors. It also includes lights so users can easily navigate and clean up dark spots.
- Has bigger dirt capacity and can be emptied easily
- Boasts sufficient suction power
- Equipped with an easy belt change system
- Not a self-propelled model
- Cord rewind button needs to be pressed carefully because it can crop up rather fast
- Has a small dirt canister
6. Hoover UH70400
It makes use of cyclonic and No Loss of Suction advancements for better suction power and dirt/debris removal. It also comes with the WindTunnel technology which dislodges dust from carpeting.
The unit includes HEPA filter for allergen and dirt removal as well.
The brush roll control of the unit lets users steer the device from one point to another on the floor easily while its handle can be laid flat for effective cleanups under home furniture.
- Has great suction power and can take away good variety of dirt and debris
- Lightweight design with few attachments
- Has longer cord and does not require bags
- Hose assembly can be a challenge to use especially for pet hair vacuum beginners
- Inconveniently small dirt cup
- Backflow can be observed every now and then
This is a deserving win for the Hoover Vacuum Cleaner T-Series Pet Vacuum UH70210. This vacuum was indeed made to embody the words “best vacuum for hard floors and pet hair.” It has a great price point and you even get HEPA filters with your product. That’s a steal right there.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- The V-shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
- Easily cleans aroundfurniture legs and on low pile are legs; Hose Length: No Hose
- Easy-to-empty dirtcup makes project cleanup a breeze. Power Rating: 6amps
- Cleaning Path Width: 11. 35 inches (V-Shape), Power Cord Length: 20 feet
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Last update on 2021-07-12 at 04:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A vacuum isn’t a vacuum unless it efficiently sucks in dirt and debris. So many complaints have been made by people who found themselves disappointed when their chosen vacuum doesn’t measure up to expectations. Don’t put yourself in their shoes.
This is one of the not-so-latest advancements in vacuum tech: HEPA Filters. This innovation has been around for some time, yet we find it difficult to find enough brands to compare.
Choosing a model for such chores can be a pain at times especially if you are new when it comes to appreciating this kind of product.
Thankfully, review materials are here, there, and everywhere; all pointing you in the direction of the best product for you. I hope we were able to make your decision easier somehow. One thing’s for sure: when you find the right vacuum, life will never be the same.