The Best Vacuum for Pet Hair on Carpet in 2020
Table of Contents
Most families have welcomed the presence of pets in their lives. Pets are a great joy, sure, and they often bring unconditional love at home. Unfortunately, pet hair or dander can be a problem and this is something that all pet owners need to deal with, so it is important that they have to invest on the best vacuum for pet hair on carpet.
No problems though because there is a good variety of pet hair vacuums being sold in the market. All you need to do is browse reviews and see which among those products will suit your needs best.
Our Top List
If you are new to pet hair vacuums, now is the time to gather more knowledge about these products. Reading reviews is one good way to get ready and crucial information about these items. Here are 4 names that have garnered good feedback in the business.
1. Bissell 9595A CleanView
The Bissell 9595A is an upright vacuum model that costs less than 80 bucks and is a nice budget option for beginners and frugal pet owners.
It makes use of the Cyclonic System for excellent and formidable suction so this means it has sufficient suction power.
Its special feature is called the OnePass Technology which is a state-of-the-art brush style that can clean plenty with just one pass of the brush.
- Has excellent OnePass technology
- Exhibits good air performance
- Produces minimal noise
- Tips over if users extend hose further away from vacuum device
- Trash ejects from the back
- Noticeably declines in quality after a few weeks
2. Dirt Devil Razor Pet UD70355B
Another upright model, the Dirt Devil Razor costs more though at over $100. This is a nice model for pet owners with smaller homes since it has great maneuverability, has a smaller dimension and quite lightweight.
It also comes with a canister that does not need vacuum bags, which means you won’t have to spend additional expenses on those items.
- Comes with excellent suction power
- Can clean up a sufficient range of dirt and debris
- Has great attachments and accessories
- Conveniently glides between and below furniture
- Has to be emptied a lot
- Some might find the design lacking in a few aspects
3. iRobot Roomba 690
If you are quite curious about robotics and have the budget for such advancements, you might be interested in the iRobot Roomba 690.
The model is much more affordable than newer ones, yet it is packed with state-of-the-art robot features like Wi-Fi connectivity. It is smartphone-friendly and you can even schedule cleanings on it. You can set it so it will clean anywhere in your home.
- Has Wi-Fi connectivity
- Allows users to schedule cleanups by means of smartphones
- Has excellent dirt detection for more accurate and faster cleanups
- Might lag on carpets that have a higher pile
- Cannot chart out homes so the device depends on dirt detection
- Doesn’t approach dark colored carpets that register as cliffs
4. Dyson DC65 Animal
Pet owners who have the budget for the high-end stuff can check out the Dyson DC65. The unit costs over $600 and comes with the upgraded Radial Root Cyclone Technology which helps increase and maximize its suction power.
Due to the inclusion of an upright and lightweight ball-style vacuum, this is for users who are after a model that has lots of power yet lightweight at the same time.
- Comes with an excellent brushroll
- Has improved air circulation
- Works effectively on carpets
- Ball design might not be for everyone
- Heats ups fast
- Falls apart after weeks of use
Each one of the products in our list comes with its own set of pros and cons, but if it were up to me, I would urge you to buy the Dirt Devil Razor Pet Steerable Bagless Upright Vacuum UD70355B.
It has great maneuverability that takes it conveniently between and below furniture. It’s small and lightweight but does is a real hard worker when it comes to efficient cleaning.
Probably the biggest consideration when choosing the best vacuum is how effectively it does the job.
Go for a product that efficiently sucks in dirt and debris without the need for multiple tries. It any brand fails or encounters difficulty in this aspect, then what else is there to talk about
Sometimes price doesn’t always mean the best quality.
Last update on 2020-05-26 at 11:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API